RE: Torque management-4.7l auto

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Nov 22 2003 - 11:07:58 EST

Cut the Yellow/Green wire in between the PCM and TCM. You'll notice about a
200-300rpm higher shift point on the 1-2 shift (not to forget "barking the
tires" as well) and a 100-200rpm higher shift point on the 2-3 shift (and
yes...sometimes barks the tires as well).

Preferred method: Install a switch where you cut the wire so that you can
turn it ON and OFF. You can trip a MIL with the wire cut if you decide to
do a "brake stance" and show-off. Puts the vehicle into limp-mode if the
MIL trips.

- Bernd