RE: OT Jeep Liberty

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 00:36:54 EST

I drove a Liberty for a few hours when they were first released. To me, it
was underpowered even with the 3.7. It also had a LOT of body roll in the
corners. Other than that, it rode decent though the auto trans was also a
bit too slushy for my tastes. Comfort was nice and all of the controls
seemed to be placed nicely. One negative on the interior for me was all of
the different textures of plastic. I counted 7 different textures on the
various plastic pieces on the dash, center console and doors.

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html