Re: Herculiner

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 22:37:38 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Ted Wiegandt wrote:
> > Has anyone used this? I want to put a bed liner in my truck and was
> > wondering if this was any good. I am sure it isn't on par with line-x or
> > rhinoliner but is it good enough for someone who only puts bikes, camping
> > gear, etc back there on occasion?
>
> Haven't used it myself but I do offer you this advice: make sure you
> don't get any on your hootus.
>
> /me waits to see how many people get that
>
> --
> -andy
>
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us
> "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine"
> -Bob Tom

as I was a heavy equip. mech. for 25+ yrs, my most memorable,

fiberglass cloth
either of the 2 part insulating foam liquids.....
lacquer thinner......
parts cleaning fluids made b4 there were MDS/MSS's lol
especially TTT1 OWWWWWWW

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)