Re: Daks at work!

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Mon Nov 24 2003 - 02:03:34 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Helped some friends spend an obscene amount of money at Home Depot today
> - materials for some pretty hefty remodeling they're doing themselves.
> Jon has a '98 V6 2wd 5-speed that turned 114K exactly when we got back
> to their house. His CC swallowed:
> 46 2x4s
> 2 2x6s
> 1 2x10
> 12 sheets of 3/8" drywall
> 8 sheets of 1/2" greenboard
>
> And he had room to put quite a few more 2x4s in there. I thought his
> front wheels were going to come up off the ground.

lol, thats a light load!

I had a pallet (50 bags) of 60 lb. redi-mix in my 88 :)
3000 lbs! the air shocks and overload springs were
straining ;)

The air ride should be here this week.

> --
> -andy
>
> http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us
> "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine"
> -Bob Tom

http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121 Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)