Re: O/T (was Dodge Neon)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Tue Nov 25 2003 - 13:57:59 EST

JAMES KNOX said:

> Bonjour Jason! Savois?

No comprendo. :-)

> Do you put vinegar on your french fries? Do you
> enjoy back bacon on a kaiser as you sit on your chesterfield reading about
> dakotas and sipping on your warm beverage?

Uhhh... no, thanks. Give me a break, man... at least I've figured out the
fine points of Tim Horton's, Mr. Sub, identifying the coins and bills, and
I'm working on the spelling. Oh, and I usually remember to call the
letter Z "zed" when I'm talking to a Canadian. Especially when spelling
my name over the phone, otherwise I get stuff in the mail for Mr.
"Bleacard".