RE: It's snowing

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 00:35:43 EST

Welcome back to the "Great White North" (no snow in Burlington yet) :-) I
guess Jason and I will have yet another Christmas in Salt Lake with tons of
snow. We leave for Salt Lake City on Dec. 20th. I say the same thing every
year. Why do we leave Ontario to go south where it's usually colder and
more snow than home? Shouldn't we take our winter vacation to a tropical
climate? Can you tell? I just love winter :-(

Dakota content: We'll be driving the Black Dak down to Salt Lake again and
of course, the first really cold day here (Tuesday) I discovered that the
heater has decided to only work on the "high" position. I've read that this
has happened to someone on the DML already. I guess I better get the Dak
into the dealership before we head down to the "Great White South".

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)