Re: Dakota Mods

From: Jerod J. Husvar (jerodh@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 27 2003 - 20:10:45 EST

Ron,

Keep us informed as to that project. I'm wanting to start doing some things
to the Dak and performance parts for the V6 aren't so easy to find around
here. Summit Racing, which is like 10 miles from here, doesn't seem to take
the V6 Dak people seriously.

Jerod
---
Jerod J. Husvar - eBay: DreamWvrOH - I can list for you! - I leave feedback,
do you?
2001 Dakota CC V6 4x2
2001 Malibu V6