Five year anniversary

From: Neil W. Bellenger (neil624b@rochester.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 10:19:36 EST

With all of the preparations for Thanksgiving (16 people at the table) I
missed the five year anniversary of buying the truck, November 23, 1998. As
of last week, 56,000 miles and still going strong.
The reminder came from the salesman at Dorschel Dodge in the form of a
letter yesterday that said in part, "It has been five years since you
purchased your vehicle from us. On the chance that you may be considering
another vehicle, I'd like to offer my services".
So far, the right side still has the original ball joints, brake rotors and
pads.
Although some interesting other parts have been replaced:
Everything in the front left corner: bumper, suspension, fender, headlight,
plus the frame (not my fault)
Plus some other stuff:
Front crankshaft seal
Drive shaft u-joints
Transfer case 4wd sense switch
Plus, of course, all of the normal wear items: tires, lubricants, filters,
bulbs, etc.