Re: New to group, considering Dakota purchase, questions and

From: Tundra Wookie (tundra_wookie@h0tmail.c0m)
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 15:01:47 EST

> Snow??? 2 feet??? We still don't have any, but I'm sure it'll be here soon
> enough. Where do you live?

Fairbanks, AK

Just picked up the oil pan and battery heater yesterday, this is it's first Fairbanks winter, it came up from Anchorage, where they bitch when it gets to be -15c. I'm curious to see if the cab heater is capable of cooling the 3.9 at highway speeds when it's -40 or if I will have to go with blocking the radiator off

--TW More snow.