RE: Research for a GENII in FL

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 13:58:09 EST

looks like it's gonna take a lot of work.

have him look in the papers. usually, dodge dealerships will list the
dakotas they have for sale. however, S.Fla. is a bad market to be looking
for that specific a dakota. if you go to any dealership, they will only
push the Rams. most dealerships will only carry a handful of dakotas (if
you want a really specific one, you've got to special order it).

he can also look on autotrader.com, as well as the miami herald
(www.herald.com) under the cars section. however, it's going to be hard to
find that specific a dakota model.

Gabe Couriel