96 Dakota Club Cab For Sale

From: Mag318Racr@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 02 2003 - 16:52:18 EST

Hello, some of you may remember me, most of you probably don't. Anyway I've decided to sell my
96 Dakota that I bought new in August of 95 in favor of Hemi power ;).

Black 1996 Dakota Club Cab, SLT package, 5.2L, auto trans, 117K miles. Has overhead console
showing outside temp and direction. Power locks and windows. Windows are tinted 35% on the
doors, 5% on rear and 5% on rear side windows on top of factory tint.

At about 55K I lowered it with 2" Bell Tech spindles and 3" drop springs in the rear that I
picked up second hand. I also installed Bell Tech sway bars and drop shocks front and rear. I
put on Billet Specialties Machete 17x8 and 17x9.5 wheels. BF Goodrich Comp TA HR4 tires 245/45
front and 275/40 in the rear at the same time. The truck handles very well with this combo.
Also around this time I installed the Mopar Performance (Mike Leach) ceramic-coated headers and
full 3" exhaust. The Cat was replaced again 2 years ago (Dynomax Super Converter) and the cat
back was just done last week at a local shop. The muffler is their version of a Dynomax Super
Turbo but with lifetime warranty.

At about 85K the trans went south and I replaced it with a Mopar Reman trans with 3/36 warranty
(now expired), it's been fine since.

The truck has a snug top hard cover and rubber mat in the bed. The paint inside the bed is
somewhat scratched but is always hidden.

Inside the stereo is the main modification. In the dash is a Kenwood KDC-PS 909 CD receiver.
Under the seats are the MTX LS1 crossover and Soundstream Reference 500 and Reference 200
amplifiers. 2 Ohm Soundstream SPL 60G components are in the doors. Under the rear seat is a
custom box holding 2 Dual Voice Coil Image Dynamics 10" subwoofers.

I have most stock parts that I removed to upgrade except the spindles. I put Firestone
Winterfire snow tires on the stock chrome wheels for last winter. Under 3K miles on those that
will be going on the truck this week. I have a brand new set of BF Goodrich Comp TA HR4 tires
with zero miles for the 17" wheels that aren't mounted yet. I will have them mounted for the
prospective buyer. The Mopar Performance engine controller goes with it but it isn't installed.

I've taken care of this truck as though I had planned on keeping it forever. Regular Mobil 1 oil
changes Wix filters, tune ups, etc. Never had an internal engine problem, valve covers nor oil
pan have never been removed. It gets a consistent 19-20 mpg on the highway as it sits.

With it being black, the clear coat has started to come up on the roof and hood. There's no rust
on the body at all.

I have many pics including the spots on the paint, email me at mag318racr@aol.com and I will
send them promptly. The truck is located in Bristol CT. I will assist with delivery as much as
possible.

For all of this I am asking $8,500. I am open to offers if per say you don't want the stereo,
wheels, extra parts, etc.

Kelly
Bristol, CT
92 Daytona IROC R/T