Re: OT - Neon???

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 21:59:58 EST

<mike-lists@tepidcola.com> wrote in message
news:bqm1l7$e0d$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> that looks pretty damn well done. I've only seen two like it - one was at
LeVa
> this past fall - I think it was a '68 Dart body on a RamCharger frame, and
it
> wasn't too well done-up, and the other is, I think, a Firebird or Camero
up on
> a fullsize Chebby frame that used to do snowplow work back home, up near
> Chisago. This Neon, OTOH, I kinda like.
> --
> Mike

There's a company by my house (about 20 mins away actually) that put a
delorean body on the underpinnings of a 1978 K-blazer. It was amazing. had
a 500-something cube V8 and the doorsils were about 6 feet off the ground.
it was the coolest delorean EVAR. Marty McFly would have had no problems
with those farmers in that bad boy.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L