Thoughts on this n2o set up?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 23:15:33 EST

http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/00/fa/fa/a5_1_s.JPG

Is that shark nozzel far enough away to properly atomize the fuel/nitrous
mixture before entering the engine? I currently run a 14x3 filter on the
street everyday and switch over to a home made fipk clone for nitrous
useage. I'd like to be able to run the nitrous with the 14x3 filter without
having to spend the 250 bucks on the nx plate. Never seen anyone do it like
that before...

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

Browse styles for all ages, from the latest looks to cozy weekend wear at
MSN Shopping. And check out the beauty products! http://shopping.msn.com