Re: Stuff for sale dakota and some jeep stuff

From: Rob (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 11:14:04 EST

1 set of axle shafts from a 2000 dakota 4x4. left and right side 100$
1 diff cover 9 1/4 from same truck 10$
1 Warn transformer brush guard with wrap around headlight guards 350
1 Warn Winch M8000 with extra remote 475 $
  or buy both for 700$
1 set of 5 rims for a jeep 15x8 5 hole ( Gambler style rims) 200$
2 31x11.5x15 Good year MT ( these are the old style directional MT tires
 Like the Humvee tires)100 only 400 miles on them
2 5 spoke centerline rims jeep bolt pattern 5 lug 60$
   Both these rims and tires were on a off road trailer that I sold but the
guy wanted a lower profile tire so I installed a set of trailer style rims
and tires.
1 snugtop camper shell silver color had a roof rack on it so there are soem
small holes in the roof that can be easily patched 250$
3 tow straps heavy duty 10$ each.
2 tow hooks off a jeep wrangler ( stock) they look like rhino horns 20$

All the prices do not include shipping. Some of the stuff is most likely
gonna be too much to ship ( $$ ) so I prefer SO Cal if possible. PLEASE e
mail me DIRECTLY at ss454454@socal.rr.com rather than on here cause I read
the DML about2x a week, so it would be easier to get answers from me
directly
thanx
Rob