Re: Red Antifreeze

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 19:00:54 EST

Tony and Tom, my thoughts were the sme as Tom before I read his message the
heating - cooling portion tranny fluid could be leaking into the rad,
although you think it would make a frothy scum or slick in the rad. The G M
fluid in my Cadillac is nothing but trouble, every winter I have to get a
heater core flush.

Jim Knox, 91 Dakota 318 LA