Code 43

From: Hop (hopsdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 05 2003 - 19:06:15 EST

Well,
 On the way home today my truck was missing like crazy and won't hardly run.
I pulled the code 43 (Misfire detected in multiple cylinders) and was
wondering
what the DML'ers had to say about it. I'm thinking that i either got bad
gas( Not
the kind from eating mexican food) or need to change my autolites, cap and
rotor.
I think i have about 45k on the cap/rotor and plugs. And at the same time i
installed
msd wires. I guess i'll be workin on the dak this weekend instead of showing
it
at the local hooters (they have a truck show this sunday).

P.S. is there a sensor for the TQ converter lockup?
It feels as if it's not locking up. Unless it's just the miss fire
that's making it do that.
Ugh, Hop
Houston,TeXas
Metallic Red 97 SLT CC 4x4 5.2Mag 3.55 LSD
Flomaster 3"Custom cat-back, 180 Tstat,
Accell wires, Brass cap& rotor, K&N Drop-in, AL 3923's
Yokohama 32x11.50x15, Welds Stone crushers,
Westin Nerf bars, Tinted windows,VentShade's,
BugDeflectorII, Extang BlackMAX Tonneau
Pioneer sound all the way around, MTX Thunderform,
3" Rancho susp. lift, 3" PA Body lift..
http://home.swbell.net/hopsdak/dak.html
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/hop/