SSSss Snow! (was... MMMmm Mud)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 15:08:28 EST

YeehahF$%kinhoo!
We gots us lotsa white stuff up here in the GWNE!
8 - 10" on the ground & more to come!
Gawd! I LUV MY 4x4 DAKSY!
Went to work at 6:50 AM...Took I-787 & BLAZED past all the rookies drivin
25 - 30 in the cleared lanes & me 4-wheelin it @ 45 in the 3rd lane with 4 -
5 " of snow!
Hey! Before ya BLAST me for unsafe driving practices, I AM 51 & have a
clean driving record...
I'da slowed if there was good reason, like somebody in front of me, but as
far as I could see - maybe
500 - 600 ft - there was nobody. Even with the bigger sneakers (BFG KO11.5 x
32s) she goes great!
I DID slow down on the winding backroads around here, mainly cuz of the
(FEMALE) idiots takin their 1/2 in the middle...
As much as I hate winters with each passing year, the DAKSY makes it a whole
lot more bearable...
Winter? Snow? Step on the gas & GO!
BRING IT ON, baby, we're READY!

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)