Re: RE: SSSss Snow! (was... MMMmm Mud)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 17:37:58 EST

Hey, Neil!

<snip> I'm glad someone is having fun with it. The storm missed us very
 nicely. I'm not complaining.<snip>

Gimme another month & I'll be sick of it, but it was nice to be worry free
on the road while the other peeps were visibly sweating & squeezing their
butt-cheeks tightly together!

<snip> My favorite saying for many years. I may have heard it from my
father.
"Taking their 1/2 out of the middle and leaving me 1/4 on each side<snip>

MOF I think I first heard that from my Dad, too...'bout 40 years ago, it
seems...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed