DAKSY + The Pit (Was SSSss Snow!)

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 23:35:44 EST

DAKSY wrote:

> Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
> ( Next summer... THE PIT!)

Hmmmm I don't know how much wheeling you do with the DAKSY, Bob, but
you *might* want to reconsider The Pit heh. I've seen your web site and
I can see how much work you have put into that baby... and I'll tell you
right now - you will NEVER get it clean again if you make a Pit run!

Other mud washes off with water. Steiger Quick Set Concrete doesn't come
off with pressure washers!

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (229) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/