Re: Re: SSSss Snow! (cont'd)

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sun Dec 07 2003 - 17:38:07 EST

On Dec 7, 2003, at 10:26, DAKSY wrote:

> WHITE STUFF!THREE FEET DEEP! FIVE FEET from the road - behind the
> DAKSY...
> hmmmm...to shovel or not?
> NOT!!! 4WD LO! She walked right thru w/o rockin!
> Bring on the DAK EATER MUD PIT!

heh heh heh. I've got to join in with the rest in saying that snow and
mud are two entirely different creatures. at least remember to take
out that pretty hood mad before you get her dirty =)

> How many days, Tommy boy?

too damn many. or not frigg'n enough.
depends on whether I'm thinking about being done with school and
toolin' around in the woods.
or whether I'm thinking about having to look for a job and trying to
frantically get the RC built.

Speaking of which, I don't know if 2 months will be enough time to do
what I've got planned. if I've got most of the parts ready, and I've
got the tools procured, I *should* be okay. need to have a place to do
the work, too, though =(

fingers crossed for an inaugural run in July,

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech