Re: Re: Re: Re: Thoughts on this n2o set up?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 07:34:16 EST

They haven't assigned it a true part number. Special order only (ask for
Ricky if they don't know what you're talking about). Last I heard, they
were making them in batches of 5-10 at a time as demand required.

On the 408, I have a 4bbl TB. I have an inline dual stage plate (4150
config) I bought. I'm in the middle of upgrading the system. -6 lines to
the front, larger NO2 solenoids, etc. Then I need some dyno time so I can
meter an appropriate amount of fuel for the 2 large dry shots. I'm using
an Accel DFI which has the capability of providing the extra fuel via the
injectors, timing retard as each stage kicks in, and timer capability for
when each stage comes on and shuts off.

I was going to do TnT on motor alone this past Thursday, but they weren't
running due to the Snowbird Nats. Looking forward to this Thursday's TnT or
Runday Sunday. :-)

TonyC