RE: Just reached a new level of boredom :-}

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 08:19:30 EST

Hey Don,
You're not alone. I was thinking about 40 minutes ago what a long day this
has already been. I won't complain though. I'm pretty much catch up after
being out for three weeks, so I can start to relax a bit now. Worst thought
is just over two weeks till Christmas, and I only have about 20% of my
shopping done.

So when I get bored now, I can start thinking/planning my after Christmas
activities for the Dakota. Painting, polishing, cleaning, new carpet mats
($$$ ouch).
Rich - Ashburn, VA