Re: OT: Any gun Collectors/Gurus on list?

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 15:29:01 EST

I can help. Email me offlist, or call me on my cell.

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+
===============================
Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.
===============================
Contact Info:
217-899-6105 Cell 217-467-8673 Page
217-558-6000 Desk barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T IM clients

>>> billday@consolidated.net 12/06/03 11:03AM >>>

I am ahving a hard time figuring out this rifle that was jsut passed
down to
me. If you can help please email me offlist.

Thanks,

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and
can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red