Re: 2001 Dakota to a new (to us, or 2003) Durrango

From: Bill Knight (wknight40@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 18:49:10 EST

I've got a 2k Durango SLT 2WD 5.9L. For a 6000Lb vehicle it seems quick
compare to the 97 Dakota SLT CC 2WD 3.9L. Got it in Feburary of 03 and have
averaged 16MPG overall. On the highway I have gotten 19MPG with the AC
running I77 fr Columbia to Akron. The Dakota got 21MPG on the same trip. I
have been real happy with the Durango but feel the Dakota had more storage
in the back with the Tonnau, but needed more passenger room for the growing
family.