Re: Re: RE: [DiRT] Goodyears Better Than BFG's In Snow - Really

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 20:40:02 EST

Bill Day wrote:

> I dont know, it might be those or may jsut be certain compound that were
> used during their creation at different times.
>
> I ran a set of MasterCraft MT (very aggressive tread compared to an AT) on
> highway and off, I too do not baby my truck and got lose to 50k out of a 30k
> rated tire.
>
> Bill Day
> billday@consolidated.net
> http://users.consolidated.net/billday/
>
> A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
> give..
>
> AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
> '95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

Gotta chime in w/ a me too here. I put 30K on my BFG A/T KOs and they
were solid in the snow. I had to really work to break them loose. Only
got rid of them because I sold the truck. Still had plenty of tread on
them. Really, they were solid everywhere I took them.

My father hasn't been as pleased with them on his Durango as I was, but
not displeased enough to trade rims & tires with me.

--
-andy

http://home.twcny.rr.com/andylevy/dakota - andy-dml@levyclan.us -------------------------------------------- "Whatever Adam does, do the opposite and you'll be fine" -Bob Tom --------------------------------------------