Re: new truck questions!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 23:48:36 EST

jonathan wrote:
> Ok, we have two questions about this new 2003 Durango (well...four) that are
> really killing us.
>
> 1)where the heck is the jack for this thing?
> 2)We had the aftermarket deck removed from the Dakota...and its going into
> the Durango. Does anyone have instructions on how to remove the dash piece,
> and install (a website would help, or just a detailed listing).
> 3) with the stereo install...is there any special tips? For example, last
> install..the stereo didn't fit in just right, like it needed to be pushed
> back some...is there any preferred mounting braket?
> 4) stupid...but can we stay here?
>
> jon

1) cant tell ya - but I can tell you the jack that came with my 5000LB
Ram is laughable - its a telescoping bottle jack that looks like it
couldnt hold a Geo Metro

2) cant tell ya again

3) still cant tell ya anything

4) sure you can stay - we allow folks with SUVs - like Adam who lost
the Faith and bought Jeeps - and people like Andy and Ed who bought SUVs
as well.

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (225) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/