Re: Should I replace the caliper?

From: Rob S (robert_schultz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 16:43:31 EST

So what are the risks? I admit I'm being a bit cheap but I just replaced
the rear brakes on the car too and it's Christmas, and there's another
mouth to feed and I had replace the furnace oil tank and and and the
list goes on :-( Plus it's a lot of work and it's cold out now.
(Whining=on).

The calipers on the Dakota are monsters. I wouldn't think you could
break them. You should have seen the tiny delicate little guys on the
car. If size matters the car is an evolutionary dead-end :-)

Rob S.