RE: DML:Dakota engine

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 06:53:56 EST

Have a big drink for me! Point made and accepted to be sure. I would say
that it did make a big difference on my 5.2 to have an electric fan this
winter instead of the clutch fan as for warm up and running temp. I just
set the thermostat for the fan higher and get plenty more heat and faster
warmup.

Rascal