Re: new truck questions!

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 21:00:33 EST

No snips since this a unique observation......

Had my nissan PU 'sploded about 300 miles north of home. Got towed to
garage and learned that the head gasket was gone. Called local
stealers.......only one with anything that I'd consider was the Dodge guy.
Fair deal on the truck, fair deal on the dead trade in. No real this is
what the truck has. No this is how to do stuff with it. But here is the
real bad thing........
It was about -10'F with snow and ice on the ground with salt. So truck was
dirty, they washed it at least 4 times that day.

Long story short needing to be able to see what was going on I try to wash
windshield.....no wash. Washer was frozed.

Stop @ next Dodge place I pass ....we can help you in 6 days..............GO
F yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finish what I needed to do for work in the Great White North and head back
towards home. Weather getting better...warmer.

Hit the spot where I got the truck and pull in THE GD WASHERS DON"T WORK YOU

Service guy comes out (now about 40'F) squirt squirt

Can you say PISSED OFF!!!????

Jim 2003 Dak