Re: new truck questions!

From: jonathan (jonathan@crazy-train.net)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 23:21:11 EST

Droo…if you could, please scan in those and send them to me. Ill use them,
and then probably host them on my site for future reference too. Its ashame
though, I had to buy a new crimper and connectors. Get back in the truck,
and the GF shows me the radio (actually…may have shown me before…but I
didn’t realize…

The dealership but on an adapter already, one that hooked to the radio and
then has the MOPAR connector on it! I didn’t know they made those (I knew
they made connectors…but not one to go directly into the radio with no
crimping. So, im debating on taking the stuff back. It was $11 for a crimper
and tons of connectors…ill just hold on to em. We also got another mounting
braket, and an antenna adaptor. The tech at Best Buy said all Chryslers 02+
have to use an antenna adapter. If it doesn’t, for some odd reason, we will
take it back.

I also drove the truck for the first time tonight. Wow…what a difference.
Its awesome having a v8 feel again. You turn this thing on…and it ROARS into
life. And driving down the road…hit the gas and your gone. That, and it
seems to feel beter and more sure than the Dak did to me. It needs an
alignment bad though. We also got the keyless entry today, im going to buy
another fob off ebay so I can have one (and GF have two).

Thanks yall

Jon