RE: Throttle body spacer?

From: Marc W. Grobe (mgrobe@leghorncomputing.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 00:34:47 EST

Contrary to other opinions already expressed, the February 2004 of
Off-road Magazine they reviewed a number of bolt-on aftermarket
products. The Airaid throttle body spacer was installed on some
anonymous small block V8 and dyno tested, this particular engine
exhibited a +9hp increase.

Don't know if what Andy mentioned with regards to TBI and MPI was
applicable in this article as I didn't notice where in the article they
stated the actual engine. Having said that I do use one on my Jeep,
combined with an enlarged throttle body for a noticeable difference.

-Marc-