Re: DML:Dakota engine

From: Tom Byrne (kerib@ptd.net)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 09:17:09 EST

Chrysler fans are like this. They said the very fast (14 second) turbo
Shelby's were not real Mopars. Then they said the Neons were not real mini
Mopars. Then the Neon owners said they were more closely linked to a Honda
(yeah go figure). A Mopar is a Mopar, is a Mopar. I currently own an 84
Charger 2.2 (solo II) an 89 Shelby Dakota, a 99 Neon (very quick solo II)
and a 2004 Jeep Willys edition (1 of 1000 and camo seats). They are all
Mopars and I love them.