Re: DML:Dakota engine

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 18:20:33 EST

I figured that would be the case, I met Troy a few years back when we were
both actively showing on the Pro Street Circuit......

I doubt he remembers a few of our conversations on various projects we were
both building, Troy's a Nice guy, but now that he's turned PRO builder and
approaching the status of BOYD Coddington he can be picky about what
projects he takes on and who he sells parts to.

The Hemi Dakota project was Contracted by HOT ROD and DODGE as a design
study, That Dakota went back to Dodge after it was finished
and shown at SEMA.......

I wonder what happened to that Dakota?

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD