Re: Can anyone help? KY, TN, OH, VA, WVA area.

From: DaPurpleRT (dapurplert@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 01:54:03 EST

Comp check read 165-170 except one bad that read 125. Wet tested it and it
went up to 155. If I would have let it set for a few mins prolly wouldve
went higher.I recieved alot of "no ways" so I purchased a leak down tester,
ran it and low an dbehoold, noiseplus some smoke came from the valve covers,
piston rings. So I'm pretty sure on my prognosis....

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Likes to miss like a mofo at lower RPMs.