Re: Headers question

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Dec 06 2003 - 22:13:59 EST

At 05:11 PM 12/6/2003, you wrote:

>Anyway, how can you get to those bolts? Open end
>was impossible to get back there as well... Oh yeah, Positive Performance
>Headers.

open end is what I used on my JBAs. the back bolts especially, and the 3
tight ones in general are just a big PITA. I don't think I could grind a
box end down far enough to clear, either. I think if I ever need to pull
them again I'm going to get some allen head bolts. though I don't remember
how much clearance I have above the head of the bolt, either....

good luck!

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech