Re: Bob's a genius!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2003 - 19:35:17 EST

At 12:04 PM 12/15/03, you wrote:
>Well, it looks like Bob (with the help of his trusty scanner) figured out
>the problem with my '95. Turns out the big thing was the O2 sensor.

Any scanner is a handy tool to have especially on today's complex
efi vehicles. Also helps if you can make the correct interpretation
of the readouts :-)

>After replacing that, it's running fine so far (where "fine" means as well
>as it was before... it still doesn't like the cold much, but it never
>really has).

Be interesting to see if you notice any noticeable differences once
you've been able to drive it a bit so that the long term fuel trim
has had a chance to adapt and once you've put in that tstat.

>Thanks for the help! Jason Bleazard

My pleasure. Glad that I could help.

I'll pick a bottle for you when I get mine. I better clarify that for the
list. Don't want to ruin your rep. :-) A bottle of friction modifier.

You and Norah have yourselves a safe trip and super Christmas.

Bob "Einstein" :-P