Good looking Dak (warning: link contains adult content)

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 06:56:50 EST

Wish my truck looked this good. I think I ticked off the truck gods
sometime around Thanksgiving. I backed into another truck at Lowes cause he
had his tailgate down and I didn't see it. A couple days later, a deer
decides my truck might like to race and almost ran into the drivers door.
We missed each other by about 6 inches. The next day, some punks decide my
truck would make a great target for BB gun practice. Hit the passengers
door twice and got the glass as well. Anyway, all is fixed now, except the
dent in the passengers side door. Wasn't even worth turning into the
insurance. Oh yeah, the link to the good looking Dak:

http://www.insanepictures.com/pic.shtml?2045.jpg

Ray Irons
Dover, DE