ScSilverdak get's updated!

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 19:42:59 EST

Well, I just got back from my Friend Bob Sabatini's HOME built paint booth
where the Dakota has taken up residence till next weekend.

It turns out the combination of parts I picked from Street Scene turned out
much better than I expected!......we spent 2 hours on Saturday re-fitting
the Bumper cover,grille,and smooth wiper cowl and managed to achieve a 3/16"
gap in the panel fitment!

Try doing that with steel, fiberglass and urethane and getting all the gaps
even without going CRAZY!.......LOL :)

Currently we are in the process of re-finishing the rocker panels, wheel
flares, all the work should be done by next week and I'll get pictures taken
and posted on my website by the following weekend!

I'm just pretty pleased with how the work turned out and wanted to share

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!