Re: Hummer truck concept

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 10:21:14 EST

Actually it won't be near the $65,000 pice point. This is the new H3
thinly disguised in the truck concept. Shorten the front doors and make
the bed ones open normally and a little bigger with it being covered
and there's the new H3. I think the SUV version is supposed to be in
the low $30 range to the low $40's. The truck would probably fall in
the high $20 and up depending on configuration.

Trust me, the new Colorado is ugly and if the new Dakota goes the way
of the Durango in looks (which I think is blaaa) then this would be a
very worthy truck to look at. Keeps the midsize form factor while
giving the tough look.

Jeff Durling