RE: RE: Lowering Rear on Gen II??

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 14:59:24 EST

yea i am thinking hangers for sure.. i actually already have the cal tracs.
  the previous owner bought everything. so it is sitting brand new all
packaged up in a box... the mono leafs would be nice i'm sure... the cal
tracs and hangers should do decent...
thanks...

Mike K
94 SLT,CC,239,2wd,auto
95 Sport,RC,360,5-speed
91 Shadow 2.5l Turbo, auto
http://www.hornok.com/zig

>From: "RayB" <bpracing@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: RE: Lowering Rear on Gen II??
>Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:50:16 -0500

Enjoy the holiday season with great tips from MSN.