RE: 2004 Dak and Mitsu

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mike@mypants.org)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 18:29:38 EST

Rear doores are a convience, but also add to the costs/wieght. I have a hard time believing they won't have a regular cab. Arn't most of the dak's fleet sales regular cab? Seems like they will be loosing a lot of sales just to drop down to one frame size... Hmmm

mm

Interesting excerpt there Bob, now I'm pretty excited to see what they have
to offer... rear "suicide" doors would have come in really handy many times
over by now if they had been offered on the dakota. When I was looking,
that third door was one of the things that I liked the most about the Ranger
and S-10. I wonder why no RC version though.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L