Dakota Newbie...Intro

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 23:24:56 EST

Hello, I guess I'm probably the newest member here since I just subscribed
and haven't yet recieved a digest but I figured I'd say hello. In about
13.5 hours I'll be the proud owner of my first Dakota, a cherry red on red
'92 std cab short bed 4x4 with the 5.2 and 46RH, and boasting an original
35,000 miles and living its life in the Miami area until recently when it
was brought into the Chicago area and I'll be bringing it down to Champaign,
IL. It was on ebay, some of you may have seen it there. I've been on the
MML for about 6 years, some more active than others but I have heard of DML
from time to time so I figured now would be a good time to check it out!
Well I'll keep it short but I'm sure to have a number of questions and
hopefully can contribute some as well...

Travis