Re: Re: Re: hotchkis bumpstops

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 10:05:45 EST

""garett"" <hiltigarett@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> do you think i could get away with the factory bumpstops long enough for
the
> hotchkis bumpstops to arrive or should i just wait and install them at the
> same time?

You could probably install the bumpstops, however it might be easier to wait
and install them at the same time as the springs, as the factory unit will
either have to be drilled or sheared off of the control arm. Take a look at
the location (or I can take a picture later this evening if you like) and
see if you really want to try and get that thing off after you have it
lowered.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L