Silver "Safer" color?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 19:29:14 EST

This was over on DiRT - oddly enough it wasnt the only time I saw it
today - friend of mine sent them, knowing my rigs are Silver.

I guess I'm the eightball out in that study LOL My two Silver 89's and
my moms Silver explorer have all wrecked. (I was NOT driving the
Explorer at the time of the accident)

***** Countdown to 2004 DML BBQ (216) Days Left! *****

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/