Re: Re: 2nd Gear Went Away

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 20:46:20 EST

I wish it was standard. I could have taken care of it then.

Just for the record, the clip that holds the kickdown band in place
fractured where the bolt that you use to adjust the band tension comes in
contact with it.

Got 65000 miles on it so every one has recommended doing a complete
rebuild since it will be coming down.

Not exactly the expense I was wanting right before Christmas and the
arival of a new baby.

Well what doesn't kill me will make me stronger right?