Re: Borrow someone's programmer?

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 23:34:42 EST

not so fast there gary
there is a way to get around it. the owner would have to put the stock
programming back into the truck. Then it can be used on another truck as a
tuner rather than a code reader. There is the possible scenerio where pete
where the superchips would automatically work on your truck. it may need
updating for your vin code.

it is best to get buy one for your self.
when you can afford one