2004 DML Calendar Preview

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 22:05:27 EST

   I'd like to start out by saying thanks to everyone who
participated in the voting for the 2004 DML Calendar. Actually,
the voting hasn't started yet; did I scare ya? ;-)

  The real reason I am posting is to give a heads-up to everyone
who submitted pics for the calendar. If your truck does not appear
on the following page:

  http://www.dakota-truck.net/STUFF/CALENDAR/PREVIEW2004/

  ...then it is not in the running for the 2004 DML Calendar!
The reasons for this could be:

   - You didn't send me any pictures

   - You sent me pictures but I did something stupid and missed them

   - You sent me pictures but the print quality (resolution and
     image size) wasn't high enough for the calendar.
     (However, if this is the case, you probably already know
     because I definitely would have sent you an e-mail to let
     you know.)

   So, if you have sent me pics and you don't see them on that
page, please let me know so I can try to locate them. I will
probably be opening up the voting process in a day or two.
Never fear, I will definitely post a message when the polls
open, along with the URL where you can vote.

  Oh, and in case anyone is reading this and wondering if they
can still mail me pictures to be included in the voting, the
answer is yes, but you're looking at express mailing or next
day fedex/ups to get them to me because I plan to start the
voting within a couple of days. Another option would be to
scan in your picture and e-mail it to me; I can use the
scanned-in version for the voting and if you win, you would
need to snail mail me the original.

Thanks!

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'