Re: Re: 2004 DML Calendar Preview

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 18:11:38 EST

"DaPurpleRT" <dapurplert@dakota-durango.com> wrote:

: My camera is only 1152x768. lol

: Do you want a pic that's just taken with a standard throwaway camera or
: what?

  That's what people have done in the past (who only have a digital
camera, but the resolution isn't high enough). Unfortunately, for
this year, since I will probably be opening up the voting in a few
days, I don't know that there would be enough time to take pics and
get 'em to me. An alternative might be to take the pics with your
digital camera and take the exact same pics with the disposable.
You could e-mail the digitals and just hang onto the disposable
(you wouldn't even need to develop them right away), then if you
got voted in, you could develop and snail mail me the photos from
the disposable. The catch there though is if something happened
to the developed pics (i.e. they didn't come out), then I would
have to drop you from the calendar and the #13 pic would move up
to #12. If your truck didn't get voted into the top 12, you
could just use up the rest of the disposable at your leisure
and have it developed whenever.

  Anyway, if there is anyone out there capable of, and planning
to send me pics within the next couple of days, please let me know
so I can be expecting them.

--
                                          -Jon-

.-- Jon Steiger ---- jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com --. | 1970 Barracuda - 1990 Dakota 'vert - 1992 Ram 4x4 - 1996 Dakota | | 1996 Intruder 1400 - 1996 Kolb FireFly - 2001 Ram QC 3500 CTD | `------------------------------------ http://www.jonsteiger.com --'