Well... I have it now...(little long)

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 23:26:43 EST

Went and picked up the $100 truck with the pre-mag donor 318. All in all
the truck is actually in descent shape, body wise.
I probably should have disconnected the driveshaft before dragging it 125
miles behind my own DAK, but hey my truck needed a little workout anyway..

Not sure what folks on the list may be interested in from what will be
leftover(basically frame, body and interior).
Doors are solid, no rust with passenger side door handle not operating well.
Driver side cab rear and passenger side front quarter, behind the wheeld
have holes about the size of a soft ball. Bed is solid, no rust, tailgate
is solid no rust but the handle mechanisms are shotty at best. Interior
trim pieces seem to be in good shape(Maroon color Reg. Cab w/ wood grain
around the intrument cluster style). The color of the truck is two tone red
and white.

Truck has electric windows and possibly door locks as well, only had a
battery on it long enough to start it and it ran ok with a little bit of
blue from the tailpipe, going to rebuild it anyway so I didn't get a chance
to check the power windows and locks.

Now a question... There have been mentions from some friends that a "RV"
cam for low end on small v8s might be just what this motor needs.. What do
you think about that? Again, I'm not out to build a dragstrip 4x4 truck,
just something that has a little more torque than the v6 I'm currently
running.

I guess if someone needs something, we will have to work out some shipping
issues and some "dirt" cheap prices for whatever it maybe that they need.
Email me off list if you're interested.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red

---