Re: Re: Well... I have it now...(little long)

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 09:17:55 EST

No the plan, currently is stick a very mild cam in it during the rebuild, an
"RV" cam as some call it. I have been saying, I'm not after a powerhouse,
only something with a bit more torque at the wheels than my v6. This really
should not be a big problem, as I have the computer and everything from the
donor '91 The motor still runs and well I might add for the little bit of
blue smoke that comes of the tail pipe.

Bill Day
billday@consolidated.net
http://users.consolidated.net/billday/

A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he wants and can
give..

AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red